Garment Care instructions can be found on the care label on the waistband of your BVLGE Menswear products.
BVLGE Menswear recommends the following practices to ensure longevity of your underwear;
- Wash in cold water to preserve colour and reduce shrinkage. Any tags with details will wear down over time. Use cold water to preserve as hot water can readily remove the dye used to make these details.
- Avoid direct sunlight when air drying your underwear for too long. Direct sunlight will accelerate the colours fading.
- Avoid tumble drying if your dryer doesn't allow you to control the heat setting or have an air only cycle.
- Use laundry bags to avoid damage from your washing machine or other clothing. This will reduce likelihood of rips, tears and other abrasions. Shop here.
- Wash separately to avoid ink from other articles of clothing being absorbed